Our TeamWorking with Essae:
At Essae we consider our human resource practices not just as a processor system driven mechanism but as a way of channeling the collective intellect of the organization. We strongly believe it as the source which energizes our entire business.Learning and Development:
Essae understands the importance of continuous improvements through consistent learning. This is reflected in our effort to embed a climate for development by conducting well sequenced training programs for its people across all levels. The Essae Chandran Institute, a partner organization focuses exclusively on capability enhancement of the Essaeites. Essae-Teraoka conducts various in-house training programs at regular intervals for service staff all over the country.Best Practices:
- Prayer: As a reinforcement to develop conducive environment to achieve common objective of the company and society
- On-the-Job Training (OJT): Individual attention is given to learn and upgrade skills on the job
- Dress Code: Uniform and ties to the employees to have commonality in approach and identity Induction
- Training: Provided for all new entrants to orient them on systems, culture, and process
- Continuous learning and Contribution: Key parameters for growth of employees in the company. Homegrown talent development is our preferred approach to develop next-generation leaders
- Work-Life Balance: Essae stresses the importance of work-life balance.
The 'Quality of Life' programs, an outbound initiate aims to enable Essaeites to achieve this balance.